Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
HOLY SHIT. (Idon't like to swear) . You want the best helmet availible , Buy an Arai. That was painful reading this. Too much crap and for to long to change my mind. Your head is worth ,what you pay for !
You wear a $100 helmet you have a $100 head. :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yeah it was interesting. My next helmet will be an Arai. You only get one head and brain until science perfects that transplant too. Might as well protect your noggin in the mean time.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I think it is all about fitment. Shoei and Arai tended to run a bit narrower so since I have a wider head this was not an option at all. For street I run with an Icon helmet. On dirt I have a Fly Racing one. Both work well and fit great. You just have to see which fits your head best.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I got a SHIFT AGENT for mine it is comfy to me. Looked at the fly racing helmets but ended up getting mine on closeout at rocky for almost half price for my b-day. I liked the Arai jolly roger helmet but the budget at the time wouldn't allow it.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I almost bought that one

·
Registered
123 Posts
Should be here tomorrow!

·
Registered
667 Posts
scary to read about what could happen to you!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Funny thing is as long as you wear a helmet your much more protected that those not wearing one. The brand really doesn't matter that much. I survived a 55mph impact on my motorcycle into the side of a car that pulled out 10' in front of me wearing an $100 HJC helmet. I spent a week in the ICU and had some brain trauma but have fully recovered. I would not be here today if it weren't for that helmet. I still use HJC today and not that ARAI and SHOEI aren't worth it... but some of us can't afford $600 for a helmet that if you accidently drop from 1' has to be replaced because the foam liner is shot. All I'm saying is wear a helmet period and you'll be much better off.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
You wear a $100 helmet you have a $100 head.
Does this mean that I have a K-Mart head? :nuts:

roadkill

·
Registered
667 Posts
100 for head, is that the going rate?:hey:

·
Registered
667 Posts

Latest and greatest head protection!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Wahahahhahahahaha goooddd one!

I have an M2R and an AGV, love them both.

·
Registered
667 Posts
You tell me, and watch out for the rotors! LMAO!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.