Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what kinds of helmets u guys wear.
this is mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
755 Posts
Mine

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
as long as it keeps u safe!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've got the shift Agent helmet. I really like shift, good products and fairly priced. Its nice and comfortable, seems well built and I like the look of it

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that was my second choice .nice!!

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I was thinking the Arai "Jolly Roger", but I didn't like the fit. After I saw this Shoei, then tried it on, I wanted it. They are expensive, but hey, it is protecting your damn head. You know what they say, 2 cent helmet for a 2 cent brain!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
mine

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Anyone looking for a cheap one, I'd recommend the EVS line that's on closeout at RMatv. Quality seems great, they're light, and now down to $70. In the last year I've put one on me, my girlfriend, and one of my buddies, excellent value.

·
Administrator
5,902 Posts

·
Administrator
5,902 Posts
Heres a few cheapies from Iron Pony in Columbus Ohio. They discount old models real good. None of these 7 cost over $39.99 cheapest one was $19.99. And they are all name brands like Bell, Fly, HJC, Scorpion, ZOX. Bottom left is mine, the rest belong to the kids.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.