Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never had a garage before so i'm excited to to get it setup. Right now it's just a small one car garage that is plain white with drywalled walls and ceiling. It's a blank canvas and i wanna turn it into a quad working space. Im gonna need a work bench and tool boxes and all kinds of stuff. Also i would like to paint the walls and hang some cool atv racing stuff up on the walls. I will definately be putting a BEER fridge in it maybe even a Kegorator!
So all you guys that have awesome garage's. Will you share some of your idea's with me. Thanks Hayden

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I can post some pics of mine, I went with "The British Heritage" look but have not got the beer chiller yet. :lmao:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Haha shouldn't need reading glasses with that computer screen.:lmao:

And for the garage I'd put some type of sound system so you can listen and work at the same time.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
dont forget the playboy calendar and poster... thats a must... its helps to look at titys when u break a oil filter cover bolt... lol

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@ Baxter, I really like your garage! It's like motocross heaven in there! You definately need a beer fridge though. Being of Irish decent. I can't go without a good pint every now and then!

@ EEHonda, Thats something i'll hafta look into. I like those cabinets. They look tuff with the diamond plate.

@ 700XXManiac, Titties are always good! :D I'll definately hafta put some chics up on the walls!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Red-N-BlackXX,
I wish I could give you some constructive ideas but I am the last person you need to hear from. I started out years ago with a BIG garage but over time found that every flat surface was a candidate for "STUFF". My work bench has about 12 Sq. inches to work on, however, I am eyeing the washer and dryer to serve as suitable substitute for a work bench.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Good Luck with your project.
Sid

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
work bench... 4 4x4 (2 cut in half) 3 2x4 and a 4'x8' sheet of 3/4'' ply wood..15$..
cabinet ..2 2x4 and some srap ply wood
stool.. milk drum
bike stand... 2 sinder blocks
and a 50cal musle loader for em damn rats

·
Registered
308 Posts
I am getting ready to build a 30x40 detached 3 bay, with one bay dedicated to ATV stuff. I have been looking at these.
http://www.lowes.com/SearchCatalogD...alogId=10051&N=0&newSearch=true&Ntt=gladiator

I already have a good work bench and roll around, but I thought the gladiator stuff looked cool.
These Gladiator cabinets are great! I have the 72"x48"x18" cabinet with all my gear, maintenance items, helmets everything I need to go riding is in there. Open it up grab what I need and go! Lowes had a sale in late fall when you bought either the 36' or 48' you got a free 28"x28"x12" wall cabinet and I have that to put up yet.

Another tip, go on ebay search lowes coupons or home depot coupons. Find a seller that has good feedback and you can buy 10,15,20% coupons in lots that work without any problems. Also, search ebay for Honda banners, racing banners, checkered banners, garage theme, man cave etc etc

Dan

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
These Gladiator cabinets are great! I have the 72"x48"x18" cabinet with all my gear, maintenance items, helmets everything I need to go riding is in there. Open it up grab what I need and go! Lowes had a sale in late fall when you bought either the 36' or 48' you got a free 28"x28"x12" wall cabinet and I have that to put up yet.

Another tip, go on ebay search lowes coupons or home depot coupons. Find a seller that has good feedback and you can buy 10,15,20% coupons in lots that work without any problems. Also, search ebay for Honda banners, racing banners, checkered banners, garage theme, man cave etc etc

Dan
Thanks!

·
Registered
308 Posts
The only complaint about the Gladiator cabinets are the screws to hold the back panel on are pain to get in but that really is all there is to complain about.

I mentioned the ebay for 10% off coupons but if you haven't done this before you can sign up on Lowes and Home Depot as a new home owner and they'll email or snail mail you a 10% coupon for one purchase only under $5000.

Lowes Coupon
http://www.lowes.com/cd_Coupon+Registration_253641591_

I can't find the Home Depot one but if you take the Lowes one to H.Depot they'll honor it!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts