Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: I got a used fmf programmer off ebay and no directions.Can someone please give me directions on fmf power programmer.I have uni filter and slipon motor works sr4 love it and it runs great.BUT from what i have red i need a programmer got this one for 100.00 no directions.:steamed:

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
All i see is a patent number 7000599 on the programmer.my 700xx is a 08 i have been to the fmf site but cannt get anything. I need directions for install and how to program what buttons do what thanks.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
go on our site and look at our instructions for installation it will be the same the tuning guide will also be similar to give you an idea, the only thing different will be the settings of the controller and how it functions

·
Registered
355 Posts
I got my FMF used as well and could never get it dialed in. Mine had the instructions and packaging. $115. I sold it and went with EHS's and it's been perfect running since.

Just a heads up. I tried those settings and a few others. FMF has no support for it either. They told me to contact Dobek. Call Eric at EHS if you can't get it running and get a price on one of his. Very competative and 100% behind you with support. You got a good price and at least will get all your money back if you can't get it running right. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts