Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did a tune up on my 700 and now the orange engine light is on. The light flashes 9 times.I was wondering if anyone more experienced on the trx700 could tell me more, and help me resolve this issue. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
But after looking into this a bit, I show code 9 to be IAT sensor. Intake Air Temperature sensor. Do you have the manual? If so look over chapter 6. could be loose connection or to much oil on your filter, hard telling.

Manual link just in case..
http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showpost.php?p=111017&postcount=55

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Ive been busy,but tomorrow ill pull a couple plastics off to get a better look.I believe it to be a loose connection.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Wondering how cold it is where you live right now? And if quad is stored indoors with some heat? If this just happened after the tune up, wondering about the filter job myself that is if you serviced the filter. I'm pretty sure the Air filter oil needs to be applied at like 60 degrees or better and allow to fully dry. IDK but good luck and let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've had #9 a few times , it usually means , I forgot to put the sensor back in the airbox and the chain chewed it.
O, that's not good...

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Baxter, just wondering how pricey that sensor is? Never mind i guess i could look it up just as easy, lol..

37880-MCA-003 SENSOR ASSY., AIR TEMPERATURE $31.44 $28.92

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I've had #9 a few times , it usually means , I forgot to put the sensor back in the airbox and the chain chewed it.
baxter you are funny:funny::xx:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts