Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a hmf slip on and i just got a fmf efi programer..im confused with what all six modes should be set at. if anyone knows or can help me out please get back to me cuz i wanna get this thing running fast

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
i got a hmf slip on and i just got a fmf efi programer..im confused with what all six modes should be set at. if anyone knows or can help me out please get back to me cuz i wanna get this thing running fast
This should help you understand it all ! As a note you should have got the HMF exhaust and HMF programmer . Mix "n" match tends to be troublesome. :D
Heres the link.
http://hmfracing.com/tech-resources/efi-controller-support

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This should help you understand it all ! As a note you should have got the HMF exhaust and HMF programmer . Mix "n" match tends to be troublesome. :D
Heres the link.
http://hmfracing.com/tech-resources/efi-controller-support
i had a feeling about that and i was just being impatient about it i just wanted right then and the fmf programer was able to be a next day delivery so thats why i ended up with that, but do you really think itll make a difference?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
i had a feeling about that and i was just being impatient about it i just wanted right then and the fmf programer was able to be a next day delivery so thats why i ended up with that, but do you really think itll make a difference?
I would not like to guess !
I bought the big 3 from Eric at EHS Racing , not because it was a good deal but because he took the time to make it a plug and play. If I have a problem i'll just call Eric .He is a real nice guy and very helpful !

Best bet is put the FMF programmer on Ebay and get a HMF programmer !
The HMF guys seem very helpful from what I have read .
Always trying to help a friend , "The Brit" :D

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I would not like to guess !
I bought the big 3 from Eric at EHS Racing , not because it was a good deal but because he took the time to make it a plug and play. If I have a problem i'll just call Eric .He is a real nice guy and very helpful !

Best bet is put the FMF programmer on Ebay and get a HMF programmer !
The HMF guys seem very helpful from what I have read .
Always trying to help a friend , "The Brit" :D
x2 what my yellow-toothed friend said.

:lmao:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont even see a difference whether which exhaust i have there all pretty much the same so i dont think ill have a problem with having the hmf slip on and then the fmf efi programer

·
Registered
157 Posts
I thought all EFI programers were the same just rebadged?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I don't think there's much differences in aftermarket exhausts that will make an EFI not work as efficient from one brand to another.

·
Registered
157 Posts
So would it be possible for us to send our EFI to Ehs to ge a tune for a big 3 setup? And is worth it over a "canned tunes"?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.