Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a hmf slip on and i just got a fmf efi programer..im confused with what all six modes should be set at. if anyone knows or can help me out please get back to me cuz i wanna get this thing running fast

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
i got a hmf slip on and i just got a fmf efi programer..im confused with what all six modes should be set at. if anyone knows or can help me out please get back to me cuz i wanna get this thing running fast
This should help you understand it all ! As a note you should have got the HMF exhaust and HMF programmer . Mix "n" match tends to be troublesome. :D
Heres the link.
http://hmfracing.com/tech-resources/efi-controller-support

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This should help you understand it all ! As a note you should have got the HMF exhaust and HMF programmer . Mix "n" match tends to be troublesome. :D
Heres the link.
http://hmfracing.com/tech-resources/efi-controller-support
i had a feeling about that and i was just being impatient about it i just wanted right then and the fmf programer was able to be a next day delivery so thats why i ended up with that, but do you really think itll make a difference?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
i had a feeling about that and i was just being impatient about it i just wanted right then and the fmf programer was able to be a next day delivery so thats why i ended up with that, but do you really think itll make a difference?
I would not like to guess !
I bought the big 3 from Eric at EHS Racing , not because it was a good deal but because he took the time to make it a plug and play. If I have a problem i'll just call Eric .He is a real nice guy and very helpful !

Best bet is put the FMF programmer on Ebay and get a HMF programmer !
The HMF guys seem very helpful from what I have read .
Always trying to help a friend , "The Brit" :D

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I would not like to guess !
I bought the big 3 from Eric at EHS Racing , not because it was a good deal but because he took the time to make it a plug and play. If I have a problem i'll just call Eric .He is a real nice guy and very helpful !

Best bet is put the FMF programmer on Ebay and get a HMF programmer !
The HMF guys seem very helpful from what I have read .
Always trying to help a friend , "The Brit" :D
x2 what my yellow-toothed friend said.

:lmao:

Club | 700 | xx

·
Registered
157 Posts
I thought all EFI programers were the same just rebadged?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I don't think there's much differences in aftermarket exhausts that will make an EFI not work as efficient from one brand to another.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
I thought all EFI programers were the same just rebadged?
Ehs has the software to make changes with his tuner. All you get with the rest of them is what is called a (canned tune).

·
Registered
157 Posts
So would it be possible for us to send our EFI to Ehs to ge a tune for a big 3 setup? And is worth it over a "canned tunes"?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts