Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of getting a set of Fox Shocks for my 700XX and remember someone posted a great looking hold-down bracket for the remote reservoir in the rear of the quad. I can't find that post and am really interested in finding out more on that item (Note: I am not a big fan of radiator clamps as hold-down hardware). Additionally, are there any places to buy these shocks new without spending a king's ransom? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Sid

·
Registered
755 Posts
I remember that post too, can't find it tho.:argh:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hi Sid, first up you get those smick little canister brackets when you buy the Fox Podium rears (how do I know that cause I have some on the way). Mate Galaxy ATV have Fox shocks for a steal at the moment. Man I would do the fronts first before I done the rear. The standard rears can be modified by Josh at Wiigstyle with excellent results for around $700US You can also get the Fox rears and fronts from Josh as well.

Overlord

·
Registered
340 Posts
Shit I forgot that post was done by trxtas look in pics its about half way down.

Overlord

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have some nice billet clamps available for the reservoir. Also, I would not buy anything from ATV Galaxy on Ebay, it is a good way to lose your money and not get anything in return. Some of there prices are below dealer prices so why would they pay almost an extra $100 to get you shocks? Cause it's a scam.

Fox, Elka, and modified shocks are available thru WiigStyle Racing Suspension. I will just have to get some info from you and we'll be good to go.

Josh
WiigStyle Racing Suspension

·
Registered
340 Posts
That's strange Josh I have dealt with Galaxy ATV and have nothing but praise they have bent over backwards to help me with straight up personalized Service I have only saved thousands and never lost a cent. But I see your point and respect your opinion

Overlord

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Yeah I too have dealt with atv galaxy with great results

But I have also been burnt from doing the same thing I am in the process of fighting identity theft someone decided they wanted to take several trips to mexico and south america on me oh but they were nice enough to leave a generous donation on me as well when they purchased their tickets lol

So in short I see your point and would be more than willing to do a more secure transaction in the future

Also I would like to point out that at this time I do not know how they got my account info and am in no way blaming atv galaxy but internet sales in general

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was burned once on a few items and know some others by ATV Galaxy not Galaxy ATV. Either way I am not hijacking this thread.

I sell Fox Shox at a competitive price and sell the billet clamps to go with them. I would be more than willing to sell Sid the shocks and the clamps as well as service them in the future.

Josh
WiigStyle Racing Suspension

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To All,
That is why I like this forum so much. When you need help there are many that step up to the plate. I appreciate all the help.
Thanks again,
Sid

·
Registered
340 Posts
Folks, why do you buy on line thats crazy, I ring Galaxy quote my Visa no problemo. Never had a problem and there service is AAA+.

Overlord

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I just got a quote from ATV GALAXY for the fox float x evol and podium x for $2,399 for the set. Does that sound good and who can verify that they are a legitimate buisness?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hi Red, mate I have bought my hole front end including rear shocks from Galaxy with out a problem. Man dont be stupid and buy by the net or e-bay ring them directly and you will have no problems. There service is excellent. By the way the price sounds around the same as what I paid.

Overlord

1 - 15 of 15 Posts