Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
what is sag, i think i might be slower than you.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Mine sags more in the morning than the afternoon, but less in the evening. And if I was drinkng the night before........ forget about it. My sag scale doesn't even go that low.LOL.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
174 Posts
most days i can't get a read on that issue, but every once in a while i can tell you that the water in the toilet bowl is COLD.........!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha well my dick sugs fine in your wife's or girlfriend's snatches. when you're out ridding i'm ridding to you know what i'm saying...boom boom boom gatta get get!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
hahaha well my dick sugs fine in your wife's or girlfriend's snatches. when you're out ridding i'm ridding to you know what i'm saying...boom boom boom gatta get get!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Know we know what these japs have been up to.......!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Thats funny, cuz she told me you were over, some big hunk of a man and that she asked repeatedly if you were in yet, and all you could say is "What you talking about? Dont you feel it", and then she saw it and said you must use a peanut shell and a rubber band as a jock strap :birds:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats funny, cuz she told me you were over, some big hunk of a man and that she asked repeatedly if you were in yet, and all you could say is "What you talking about? Dont you feel it", and then she saw it and said you must use a peanut shell and a rubber band as a jock strap :birds:
nah i used tick's with your women....

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
nah i used tick's with your women....
LOL, thats why she said u were bigger last time than normal. Gotcha, lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
most days i can't get a read on that issue, but every once in a while i can tell you that the water in the toilet bowl is COLD.........!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
And Deep!:hey:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts