·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
hi, I am in need of your help.
when I drive my twentieth, I feel a lot of vibration in their hands, especially after having made ​​and different handlebars, a targ.
I advise putting to reduce vibration?
I found these two products, which advise?

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p...6&prodFamilyId=30592&listingId=&sizeAttr=2521

http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/cart/showitems.cgi?subcat_id=254
You may also want to check for shipping washers if it's always been an issue

http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=505&highlight=sorts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help, I already knew and liked the video, but I was in doubt because the problem is the vibration in the handles high speed, and again I ask if this system cancels the vibration?
Excuse my English, but I'm using the translator.
Thanks for the contact, but my English is terrible, and would not understand it
This system is very similar to FASST FLEXX, which is better?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
thanks for the help, I already knew and liked the video, but I was in doubt because the problem is the vibration in the handles high speed, and again I ask if this system cancels the vibration?
Your first post is a little confusing. What handlebars do you currently have on the XX?

You could fill the bars with silicone to help reduce vibration.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
My bars vibrate from the Kenda Kutters i have on the front. I personally like the shock n vibe clamp better than the flex bars. Flex bars are really expensive.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I use a combination of Teixeira Tech anti vibe stem and Precision shock n vibe clamps with Easton 1-1/8 bars. You feel any vibration with this then youre mobile is ringing. This is one of the smoothest vibration free setup ,I have ever tried. I posted a vid on me doing oval racing and absolutely no vibration.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I use a combination of Teixeira Tech anti vibe stem and Precision shock n vibe clamps with Easton 1-1/8 bars. You feel any vibration with this then youre mobile is ringing. This is one of the smoothest vibration free setup ,I have ever tried. I posted a vid on me doing oval racing and absolutely no vibration.

can put the picture his system of vibration?
I've seen that video on oval racing, and loved

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
with Setup house still has vibraçao?
for this setup I have to put a column of down house, right?

and rox nobody uses?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
espadinha,
Do you have the stock tires on your XX? If not, try reinstalling your stock tires/wheels and see if the vibration disappears. Since I bought my XX I have wondered if a serious vibration ever "reared its ugly head" (sorry espadinha, that is a purely American saying meaning "occurs"), trying something simple like seeing if the tires are seriously out of balance. I know this sounds overly simplistic but as all of you recall we have had problems with bent wheels and maybe also badly formed tires. Just a thought. :confused:
Sid

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
with Setup house still has vibraçao?
for this setup I have to put a column of down house, right?

and rox nobody uses?
Yes i still have vibrations with the houser stem and clamp. Most of it is caused by my kenda kutters. They have big nobbies and they cause the bars to shake.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts