Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my brother bought a xx and he wants to change the wheels to regular sizes, what size would i need, what size of itp bajas would i need, and what kind of tires are good for all around, trails, fields, gravel, i was thinking razrs or what, what skids should he get, also he will be wanting exhaust and a programmer, will he need a programer, if he does what kind should i get and what kind of exhaust should he get, thanks guys, i rode this beast and its amazing...

·
Registered
551 Posts
ITP has direct bolt-on 10" with correct offset for the xx. IMO razr's are the best tire on the market, and my 2nd choice would be Holeshot HD's. Once again just my opinion! I run RAZR'S on XX!!!! It is a BEAST!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I thought those ITP wheels were not the correct offset, but close enough? The pictures I've seen on the xx with those wheels looked like the tires stick way out and goofy looking.

·
Registered
537 Posts
If he wants the wider look then he'll want what I saw. But it looked very, very weird with the wheels sticking out like they did. Kind of like cars and trucks you see with the tires sticking way outside the wheel wells. I guess "look better" is in the eye of the beholder.

·
Registered
253 Posts
ITP has direct bolt-on 10" with correct offset for the xx. IMO razr's are the best tire on the market, and my 2nd choice would be Holeshot HD's. Once again just my opinion! I run RAZR'S on XX!!!! It is a BEAST!
Can you point me in the direction for the wheels?

Also, I love my H-Ds. 90% of the riding I do is desert. Rocks, sticks, cacti, you name it. Never had a puncture in them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts