Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am considering buying a 700xx 08. any advice, pros/cons. i live in orange cty, ny (hudson valley area) & would appreciate any help you guys can give. reviews of the 700xx i've researched are all over the map. some great, some soso, some bad. i ride varied trails. i look forward to hearing from you guys

86 atc 250R honda all the way

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx for the replies. some of the video reviws i watched the riders complained about weight, low end torque, chassis roll/pushing through corners, not being able to slide the rear end out (my favorite), and some considered it underpowered for a 700. i also noticed every owner on this forum has big money in mods before being satisfied. what can you guys tell me. later

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks

thanks for the reply atlanta. i don't want to sound like i am dogging the 700xx, but i want to make sure it's the right quad 4 me. i am looking at 1 today listed at $5,999 & i hope to talk him down a bit. paying cash, so keeping my fingers crossed.

btw, this is a great site, cool knowledgeable people. hopefully i will be able 2 join the ranks as a 700xx owner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts