Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, sorry i've been so distant and non existent. It's not you... it's me. :lmao:

Just thought I would stop by to say hi to all my XX buddies, miss you guys. Believe it or not, I still haven't rode mine since the new motor. I think the battery might be dead. Who knows.
And what the heck is this? :atv: ....shouldn't he be on a XX?!

Hope everyone is doing good, I see the site has a LOT of new members. Gonna try to get some riding in sometime soon. Hard to in the Texas Summer Heat though. Too much boating and drinking!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
354 Posts
I need to! It's too hot down here! lol

Well ,jump in a dang truck man, stop in NC and grab anyone on the way and me and we'll head up north, we'll have a caravan by the time we hit PA and NY and we'll meet everyone up there and own some shit, haha!!! it's summertime guys !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
354 Posts
ahhhh I miss texas so much!!!!. I love the lakes the beer and the wemon. ahh texas. dang you 5WOP3 now i miss home!!!!

You ever see those cop videos patroling the lakes there ? is it really that crazy there ?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Hey guys, sorry i've been so distant and non existent. It's not you... it's me. :lmao:

Bet you say that to all the ladies :mad:

·
Registered
574 Posts
I too have shifted gears from quading to boating here in Hell, er uh Phoenix.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wish I would have never taken that job that too me out of North Texas. Plano was the best place we ever lived and we were close to so much awesomeness?
Me too.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've been looking there like crazy! Old contacts, you name it. The Dallas area is where it's at. (for me)
It's that way for a lot of people. My father always said the same thing, Texas never did him wrong.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts