Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am Russell Hunter from the south east corner of alabama in a lil town called ashford. I purchased me a XX back in june 2010. I only have about 1k in mods so far but more to come. I already love this site from all the technical insight and thanks for all help! If you lay your head near my home town we need to ride!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
welcome... 2nd what dagirl said

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just made signature with that info. read it if it works

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
hey ill trade my stock xx for urs...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am just on the third oil change. And if you have the black plastics i would almost take ya up on that offer......with out after market stuff lol

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
lol why would u want black we all know red is faster. lol

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just wait till i get my plastic painted....... burnt orange is faster!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
probaly.... lol

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Dude, do you have pics? I want to see the rims really bad LOL. Welcome to the site as well.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont have any pics yet i actually just bought them and i should be picking them up in the morning....anticipation cant wait......has anyone ever used the razr mx?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh i thought it would be original...next plan: silver black and green...it could work

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well here is a long story made short.... My ex-girl friend's dad builds ADRL drag cars and i was at his shop messing around and was joking about polishing my head. My bike was already stripped down to put all other mods on and he said to bring it and drop it off and he would "check it out" came back the next day and he polished it for the heck of it lol. I wish i would have made him do a port and polish to it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts