Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got mine (brand new 2008) about two weeks ago. I bought it without a test ride, got it home and gave her a spin - holy [email protected], this thing is fast! Looking forward to doing some real riding. Basically just detailed it out so far.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
welcome you made a great buy! you will have so much fun on this quad.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
I'm in Hawthorn Woods. Anywhere local to go?
No way! My parents live in Hawthorn woods and I grew up there! Rocky Glen is the closest. Its an hour away in Rockford. We ride Badlands in Indiana and the trails in Black River Falls, WI. Where are you at in Hawthorn woods? I lived on Lakeview rd. near kemper for a while and then Red tail dr. near the new golf course.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Acorn acres, just NW of the ymca. My neighbors just love me- test firing cars with open headers and now running around the neighborhood at 7AM sunday morning with the TRX. Any of you guys ever stud the tires and go out on the ice in winter? I have some friends that ice race bikes, but don't know anyone that has a quad, so I know squat bout the trails.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Acorn acres, just NW of the ymca. My neighbors just love me- test firing cars with open headers and now running around the neighborhood at 7AM sunday morning with the TRX. Any of you guys ever stud the tires and go out on the ice in winter? I have some friends that ice race bikes, but don't know anyone that has a quad, so I know squat bout the trails.
Hawthorn woods is not a good area for atvs and dirtbikes. Every time I fired something up the cops were called on me. Really lame, snooty neighbors!

·
Registered
437 Posts
we all should do a mid west ride somewhere, id be in if I new ahead of time to get off of work, and ice racin somebikes could be fun, i've done that once or twice(note avatar... :xx: )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts