Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all!

My name is Michael Capps and I am a T1 Certified AMSOIL Dealer. I am here to answer questions, help out where I can and offer great deals on the leading synthetic products. Feel free to contact me at any time! I look forward to working with each and everyone of you.

I will be updating information throughout the site very soon!

Take care

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome and Thanks for being a sponsor.

If the price is right, sure would purchase some of your oil, have read great reviews :yay:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome guys! Happy to be here!

Let me work up an oil recommendation for you guys!

I try VERY hard to have the lowest prices available! Let me work up a list for you and then you can PM me for prices!

Take care

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Hi all!

My name is Michael Capps and I am a T1 Certified AMSOIL Dealer. I am here to answer questions, help out where I can and offer great deals on the leading synthetic products. Feel free to contact me at any time! I look forward to working with each and everyone of you.

I will be updating information throughout the site very soon!

Take care

So what's the bottom line cost per quart of the 0-40w oil. I am not interested in signing up to a membership. I see the links are to an amsoil website, Do you have a website or contact information?

Damian

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Welcome and thank you for sponsoring this forum.

It say's that you only ship to US and Canada. I heard good things about AMSOIL and wondering if you have a distributer here in the UK. Also if it was good enough for Mike Larocco then it would do me. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts