Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Ryan and im from northern central indiana. I just bought my 700xx this summer. I have 2 400ex and it was just time to step up to a bigger bike... the best machine ive ever owned! My whole family rides. My wife rides one of my 400s. She got her hands on my 700 and now I have to buy her one. Im glad to find a group like this one to help me down the path of further performance! No modds yet, Trying to decide what to start with.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
yuseall4?,
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with that new machine. This is a great place for valuable information.
Sid

·
Registered
446 Posts
welcome to the site, there are plenty of posts to tell you how to get the most out of your 700 here.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Welcome. A few of us from northern IL go riding at the Badlands a few times a year. I dont know how far that is away from you but you are welcome to join us

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im planning a trip to badlands in dec. Im about 3 and a half hours from there. I live in elkhart. I work for myself so I can always get time off to go ridin... just let me know

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
We also will make it up to the dunes in MI. That should be a short trip for you! We also go to Black River Falls in WI which is just balls out fast trail riding but I looked it up and it would be like 6.5 hours for you

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im always game for new places. I can get to badlands and silver lake in about the same amount of time.. im in the middle. I work for myself so takin off for a long weekend is no thing.. You ever ride the manistee forrest? Just north of baldwin,mi? state land and awesome trails. its about 45- and hour east of silver lake. im trying to get all the members from this site that are in the area to do a group ride at silver lake.. It would be a riot!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts