Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found a 6k bi-xenon kit (hi and low beams) so the brights would still work for $52 on that auction site recently. One year warranty and supposedly guarantee no flicker we will see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
H.I.D voltage question

Howdy all, this is a great read here, My only ignorant question, is of the voltage draw or amp draw on the system, with regards to the regulator, other switches or sensors....the output of the system is balanced at factory settings, or usage, I like this HID set up here and the look at night seems to be a great benefit. Just don't wish to pull the system into overtime...supercharge. open to all replies. Thanks.:thanks:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just put this kit.on my 700 tonight. These damnn thingss are bright as shit.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Very Nice !

·
Registered
84 Posts
if i had the money i would buy the 4k's and ask somebody to put them in for me but i am broke. i have to get new tires for my xx due to my mistake of trying to hydroplane and i don't know how to do it right so basically ended up. popped front tire. cracked back plastic. other then that. everything's good. oh and a scrapped up back.

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Wow, led headlights for our atv,s !
I would imagine being led that they will be trouble free and work very well.
I think a xenon hid is around 3600 lumens (brightness) so the led kits would be half of that.
Also look out for the colour.. 3600k is a halogen headlight, 6000k is daylight and any higher and the light starts getting lots of purple in it and less lumens !

181 - 192 of 192 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.