Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 40 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
theres actually two in mine... in the center, 30,15,15,10.... and on the side 30,15,10
I may be wrong, but those on the side are spares. At least mine were. There's only 3 or 4 fuses, only one of which is the 10amp. Switch it with the spare 15 and you're golden.

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey to the guys that hav done the hid mod how hard is the wiring and the actual fitment of the slims?>

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
hey to the guys that hav done the hid mod how hard is the wiring and the actual fitment of the slims?>
Piece of cake. I HIGHLY recommend soldering them though. I used butt connectors and sometimes they flicker.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
did you go with the bi-zenon bulb so you still have hi and lo beams or just single stage?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Cool i think thas the way to go there bright enough as is dont need hi and lo really

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
yes those are what i have in my truck and thy work very well also.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
noticed ur rims were fu**ed up just like everyone elses. what was honda thinkin using aluminum foil haha
I got douglas red label 11" rears now

·
Registered
183 Posts
btw, shipping was insanely fast with the seller mentioned earlier. ordered it the evening of the 7th, and it shipped the morning of the 8th. unfortunately, i dont think it will be here in time for me to install it this weekend since its already friday, unless venus, the moon, and the postman all line up perfectly to deliver it tomorrow... so ill have to wait until next weekend to get them installed.

·
Registered
183 Posts
got it installed, havent taken a picture yet, but have a short video of riding down the street. its definitely MUCH brighter in person. the 6000k bulbs are a nice crisp white/slight blue color. i definitely wouldnt want to go any higher on the bulb temp though.

http://vimeo.com/8687545

as mentioned earlier, it was raining pretty hard out and it still lit up everything within sight... cant wait to see how crazy they are when its dry out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks good from the head on view.. you need to post a video from the riders point of view.. that's where the real question is. Once i see that i'll place my order.. i'm a big skeptic of that stuff.

·
Registered
183 Posts
ill see if i can get a video of that tomorrow night. i know what you are saying about wanting to see from the riders point of view. even though it was raining, which usually diminishes the brightness of the lights, they were still significantly better than stock. i would really like to take the video when its dry out (which may be a week or two around here).

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Looks good from the head on view.. you need to post a video from the riders point of view.. that's where the real question is. Once i see that i'll place my order.. i'm a big skeptic of that stuff.
As long as you stay in a sensible light color (4300k 6000k) there is no comparison to the light output of an HID. Money well spent

21 - 40 of 192 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.