Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went and started up my quad yesterday after sitting for a couple weeks. It started up and went to move the truck out of the way and the whole time I noticed that it sounded abnormally loud. When I went back to the quad I noticed that the idle seemed very high. I pumped the throttle once and could definitely tell that the idle was definitely high and I turned the quad off.

I checked a few things around on the quad and made sure my fuel programmer was working, which it seemed to be. I went to restart the quad and it popped and I let off.

After checking things over again and giving it a couple of minutes I started the quad back up and within seconds the header was glowing bright orange, which it was dark and this isn't an abnormal occurrence, but I don't think that it had ran long enough for it to be bright orange already.

I didn't get any stabil in my gas and I am wondering if my gas is old since I have had it for a couple of months. My other thoughts are maybe the fuel filter is just plugged or the freezing temperatures are causing problems with my EFI controller (juicebox). I am really hoping that I don't have bad fuel through my system, but it is definitely a possibility.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
unplug ur fuel controler see what happens

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.