Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 10" hiPer wheels and got them modified for the rear bolt patern. Thought some of you might be interested. I had to modify the wheel halves to accept the 144mm centers but all is well. What do you guys and gals think? They are 10" x 9" wide on the rear

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seems to be ok so far, it is a little harder to turn at low speeds but it looks so much better...lol its about 6" wider in the rear. I just hated those skinny rear tires

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yeah, i'll say it looks better, and i'm not a big fan of my "skinny" tires either... but i AM a big fan of the ground clearance I have!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yeah those would never fly on the trails at Red River.
Why not? I saw a modded YFZ450 out there last time I was there (he had carbon fiber HiPer Wheels)... he couldn't hang with the Mighty XX though!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
No, that offset on our quads where we ride; not hypers in general.
Oh... so it would cause Benitis? (when he had his yfz)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yes, but worse. Our quads would be wider and turn even less in the tight stuff. Put it this way you would be wider than a RAZOR....
We're screwed :( I want those Razr2 tires, those things ARE SICK!!!!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
You can still get them, just get them in 11" or get the sonic a-arms and go nuts with the 10"hypers (with the correct offset).
I dont think they make the Rzr2's in the our size. Just the rzr's.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
the rzr2's are MUCH more aggressive, i just hadn't seen the actual tire in the actual size

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm in for a set of Razr2's, I need the added mud pull they would give. 90% of the riding I do is trails

1 - 16 of 16 Posts