1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thanks for the link. Its cool that somebody took the time to do an article on this. For the far majority of atv history Honda has been top dog. I hope they come out with something awesome soon in the 450 class. Their 450R is a solid bike but its way behind the competition. It would be exciting to see them come out with something as ground breaking as the TRX250R was.
A 325lb. 450R with reverse, fuel injection, 50hp stock and 12" of suspension travel would work.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We agree it was a cool article. I also wish Honda would catch up with the market but it is hard to knock them with their sales numbers.

I was fortunate enough to be able to tour the Honda factory in NC a few years ago. It was the first time they ever let any media in the factory. We even got to ride the new Honda 420's on their test track that is laser leveled to match their track in Japan.

They made at that time 1400 ATV per day out of that factory and that was not their entire line.

·
Registered
335 Posts
At 1400 per day, did they give you one as a free tour gift? They couldn't miss just one could they? I wouldn't be able to work at an ATV plant. It would be like the Johnny Cash song "One piece at a time". lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts