Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

HMF Full Exhaust w/ red canister

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  hector700 
#1 ·
If you want a great looking exhaust system that doesnt just look good but performs right up there with the best of them, go for the HMF. The sound is one of the best I've heard from a 4 stroke system with a deep, low sound, but on the louder side, which is a plus for most riders. The power output is amazing compared to stock, and the craftsmanship is second to none. Its a very solid build and the finish is very tough! You might think the powdercoated finish wouldnt last long, or get shipped up, or fade over time, but I've had mine for over 2 years and it still looks new! Looks much better than a bare aluminum finish which will become dull over time, or a chrome finish that will dull or rust or chip. I am truly amazed at the finish.

This is one great looking system that looks better than 99% of the other ATV systems out there, and performs with the best of them. The price is lower then most too! You really cant get a better performing pipe for the money. Buy one, you wont be disapointed!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.