Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one have one ? this is what i decided i would like to get. if you do have one or even the slip on i would like to know the following

how easy was it to install ?

how loud 1 being not loud 10 being so loud you can barly talk over it during idle ?

did you notice a diffrance when you installed it vs factory ?

how about its fit and finnish ?

also if you could post pix of it on your quad that would be awsome

·
Registered
734 Posts
I have not seen one on the xx but had one on my previous raptor and my friend on his King Quad 700. They both had pretty good fit and finish, on loudness I would say an 8, deep throaty sound, nice. Install was easy, just remember not to tighten everything up until everything is more or less set up. There sure is a power gain!

·
Registered
21 Posts
any one have one ? this is what i decided i would like to get. if you do have one or even the slip on i would like to know the following

how easy was it to install ?

how loud 1 being not loud 10 being so loud you can barly talk over it during idle ?

did you notice a diffrance when you installed it vs factory ?

how about its fit and finnish ?

also if you could post pix of it on your quad that would be awsome

Just installed the Sport full system with power comander 5 and the auto tune. Very sweet easy to install fit and finish is better then the stock system in my mind. It is loud, so get ready for that. I ended up purchasing the quiet core for it as well. The nice thing about the auto tune is I don't have to re-map with any mod I do go forward. So need to go quiet, just pop in the core and I'm done!!

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just installed the Sport full system with power comander 5 and the auto tune. Very sweet easy to install fit and finish is better then the stock system in my mind. It is loud, so get ready for that. I ended up purchasing the quiet core for it as well. The nice thing about the auto tune is I don't have to re-map with any mod I do go forward. So need to go quiet, just pop in the core and I'm done!!

To continue,,you can talk over it so at ide with out any problem uncorked. But blip the throtle and its load. Advise to purchase the quite core for the $25.

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
WHO NEEDS A STINKIN QUIET CORE!:lmao: I love it LOUD!!!!!!!:hey:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Oh, sorry we dont have that problem here in Tennessee, at least where I ride. He He

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
iam with crazy, i love a loud exhaust... and the usfs can eat shiza lol every where i ride i dont have to or need a quiet insert lol so

and hey crazy i sent a txt to your nutty ass so get back to me

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
heres a pic of my xx with the HMF on it. I love it, sounds great and it went on very easy.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
yeah I cut the plastic on both sides.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts