Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody run this system? I bought it and i'm waiting for it to arrive, figured i'd see if anybody else was using it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, i got talked into it by my buddy who also talked me into buying my xx... he should be in sales.. I'm thinking i'll buy a programmer from EHS to complete the package then I'll be done with mods for a while try to pay off the xx before doing anything else.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i got the full hmf exhaust, powercommander 3 usb( with bo white map) and the pro design intake kit( removed lid) and my xx runs pretty good now. ive only been in 2 drag races since ive had the xx. the first races i had no mods done yet and i outrun a yfz, a kfx, and an ltr. in the same race another ltr smoked me, but it was only because of the rider.. the second race i had my mods on, and i absoloutley smoked a pretty well built raptor 660....by like 5 or 6 lengths..my cousin( the owner of the 660) has outrun alot of fourwheelers such as raptor 700's and all the 450's. so im pretty happy of where my 700xx stands .. plus u cant beat the irs on the trails around where i live in eastern, KY....

·
Registered
121 Posts
i also run the hmf...its sooooo loud! i think it really helped uncork the xx and made it breath better. i run the full hmf, hmf optimizer, k&n air filter, and a 13t sproket and its so fast and the torque is incredible! 4th gear i can put it on 2 wheels with a tug of the bars

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just installed the Exhaust on my bike tonight... man it's loud as hell... it acctually makes my ears ring when it's in the garage and I rev it up. I'm just waiting on that EHS programmer and I'll be good to go.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll post them when I get home from the dunes this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts