Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will come cleaned and polished up to look good as new. 175.00 shipped.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FYI, You got lucky. Seems to me they are 275 for a new one on Ebay. I don't half to sell it and have a quiet core coming for it also.

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have tried before. I offered up to 225.00 and they wouldn't do it. I call bs.

If you can buy pipes at that price you would be buying them and reselling them making a killing so I know your lying.

Move along now. Thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your not going to convince anyone you gave a 100 for a new HMF from Leeson's. I bet you gave no less than 225 probably more. I wouldn't care if you got it for 50.

What you got your pipe for has nothing to do with my For sale thread. I got mine cheaper than you got your's still, Don't mean nothing. I still won't give it away because I don't half to sell it.

Price increase to 225 shipped. Not a penny less. I don't really wanna sell it now anyhow and if I did a decent replacement costs much more.

Move along Troll. Another Troll added to my ignore list. So long.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What!?!?

·
Registered
11 Posts
moto, this doubletapxx guy has sold millions of dollars more in used atv parts than you have ever even seen. lmao
he has been begging to sell all his parts on here over and over. sooner or later he comes on and says SOLD for $25 more than i was asking.
he was asking 175 for a used pipe. now he wants 225. next it will be 174 and a box of stickers. two months later it will be sold for 200.
when you call him out as you have you will be called a troll and such.
hes a whacko!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What!?!?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh, my other Fan Reality is back.

WHAT?????????????????????

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts

Congrats! leesonsatv accepted your offer of US $100.00.

suck it bitches :birds:
Not anyone's bitch! And this shows no prof of the purchase price! Here is a sample of a deal from lessonatv....When you make offer and it is excepted. So again I ask, lets see your prof! Cause if you can get HMF slip-ons For $100.00 shipped I'd buy all I can...

http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showpost.php?p=110890&postcount=87

you're is spelled like that
And just a little note to the spelling teacher, your and you're is two different words.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/your

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/you're

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
wow thats some funny and crazy chit!!!:xx::xx::xx:

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
wow thats some funny and crazy chit!!!

Yea pretty entertaining, whats funny is I saw there was a 3rd "new person" posted last night, stating they too purchase a new slip on HMF pipe for $100.00. There link took you to your log in screen! Seams the admin must have removed it as spam, idk?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was one of the first trolls that was posting.

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
Probably the same person, but it was a new user name with only one post. I seen it last night around 9 ish, I wish I would of quoted it now, that the message is gone.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.