Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 700xx on Friday, went for the 1st ride on Saturday, & stumbled across this site today, so hello!

Saturday's morning ride was a sopping wet mudbog of a day...most of which I would have not gotten through on my LTZ-400 (no rear ground clearance on the swinger)...the 700xx kept up with my friends' utes so instead of going around the slop I blew right threw it...very impressed with the ground clearance of the IRS & the overall power of the quad.

It will take some getting used to, as I can't just slide it around corners right now, but we'll get there.

Here is the view that my riding buddies saw all day Saturday:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Congrats on the purchase

·
Registered
80 Posts
Me too...for a total of about 10 minutes. :)
They ought to change their 20 hour service requirements to change oil, check and adjust valves, replace plastics.

I have never seen plastic that scratches and discolors so easily. There are spots right below my seat that have an almost white appearance to them. I love the XX, but Honda really dropped the ball when it comes to the design and quality of the plastic on their newer machines. We also have a dark blue 420 rancher and it has the same design where plastic comes down around your feet and it also looks terrible after just a few rides. If you just look at either of our Hondas wrong, they scratch. Seems like the plastic is just way too soft.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Virgin picture there....

But yah get new tires on that quad and it will surprise yah....then after the Big three it will scare yah..haha

welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I remember when my plastics looked like that...
Funny... those were the EXACT same words I was thinking of... we have to stop following each other on the trails lol

·
Registered
407 Posts
welcome looked like what mine use to

·
Registered
407 Posts
welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts