Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here fabricated their own nerf bars. if yes, post some pics and how you made them i need some ideas....

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Is the time and effort worth it? Not being smartazz, Serious question. For as cheap as 90 bucks you can get them on eBay.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
smooth is right by the time you bought the metal and hardware needed you would almost be there and thats if you make it right the first time. now if you really love fabing i would say go for it as far as a start just look at pics of new ones you will need that shape for them to work anyways. but would suggest the alba nerfs for 90 as well

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Now a bumper with a winch mount plate that would be worth fabricating. Hint hint

·
Registered
9 Posts
Funny thing is, I saw this site that had trailer hitches for the 700xx, that better be one rad trailer that your towing. I do like the winch thing, I've ridden alone a couple of times and would like to think that common sense would kick in but.... "oh, I can make it through that", famous last words.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I know what you mean about the "oh, I can make it through that" but that always turns out better than my "hold my beer and watch this"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts