Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
no, honda is not having any 2010 sport models due to surplus of 08 and 09's. this is what the dealer told me when i bought my xx last week.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interestin, so im not crazy...thanks buddy.

how you liking your new toy so far? im jelous of your 250x, loved the one i had (for 13 yrs) until it got stolen...it was a 1992 as well :(

·
Registered
199 Posts
I know they have the 420 rancher in 2010, my nephew just got one, but I heard the 700xx and 450r were not produced for 2010. The 2011 models are comming soon. That is only what I heard, have nothing to prove or disprove any of it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
yes they are having utility models for 2010, just not sport models

·
Registered
579 Posts
When I ordered mine I ask to get a 2009, he told me that they were not selling them until all '08's were gone..They must have had a helluva lot of leftover '08s??

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, theres a 2006 trx450r (brand new never been sold) at the Honda dealership in Charlotte. crazy huh? cant wait to see the 2011, they better not discontinue..

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yep, there is a '06 450r special edition here in Richmond too, I almost bought it, but decided on the 700xx instead..man am I glad I did...

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no doubt, good choice! xx will walk the dog on the 450r's in the woods all day long! on the drag strip too :)

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I am certainly crossing my fingers for an 11' XX. If the XX dies after only a 2-year run the resale value will be crap on my XX. And I was one of the lucky guys that paid full msrp for his!

·
Registered
355 Posts
I am certainly crossing my fingers for an 11' XX. If the XX dies after only a 2-year run the resale value will be crap on my XX. And I was one of the lucky guys that paid full msrp for his!
Yeah that does suck but hopefully by the time I sell I'll have gotten my moneys worth. The cost of renting one is over$100/day for n ATV that is no where nearly at the level of performance. Also I just bought at $3999 which I'm sure you understandably hate to hear so I can't see a downside. Honda will always provide parts to back up their product and if they aren't made any more I can see a continued demand as it's the most powerful ATV perfectly suited for desert and other rough terrain riding. What we really need is for all the pros to continue to rack up wins with this machine. That will get us the attention we need to maintain value and production.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think the main reason there are so many 08's still sitting in crates is the timing. The 08's came out and shortly thereafter the economy went in the toilet. The last thing people were thinking about buying was a quad.

I probably never would have paid full msrp so the only reason I bought one was because of the $2500 rebate. $5597 out the door tax and license and I was thrilled with that. It's a killer deal.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Yep, I'm sure there is a crap load of 08/09 model quads in every warehouse across America. I doubt it's just XX's or Honda's either.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i'm really lookin forward to see if they make any changes to the 700 for the next model that comes out.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I wanted one of these since they first came out. I was just not willing to shell out $8k + tax for them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts