Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the new 750ex

has everyone seen the 750ex?? turboed at 103 hp?? freaking insane!! its in the dirt wheels mag

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
yeah i get dirt wheels , it is just a concept quad,it probally wont go into production.cool though, what about the 450r 4 wheel drive, its differnt.

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nuttin bout our bike.. thats what pisses me off ive been buyin mags. n cant see an article on our bike... no link its in the magazine

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill jus spend a grand n turbo mine n run 3lbs of boost.. if that bike makes it out it will prolly b about 12k

·
Registered
184 Posts
This is the Aprils issue right ? ...:stupid:

Hrmmm what falls in April.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
its a fake if u look closly ull see the photoshop lines around the engine and the handlebars look like the one on honda's seadoo.... the real ones are the trx250 and banshee 500...

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
heres the picture it probaly didnt turn out too well.

·
Registered
199 Posts
That's a bunch of BULL$H!T! A dead give away is no IRS. Why the hell would HONDA go backward in time to make a bigger more powerful quad that rides and handles like $h!t. Come on guy's I know you all are smarter than that.

·
Registered
984 Posts
it's the annual April fools issue, they do it every year.

Take another look in that issue there is an article on the 700XX with Duncan Racing.

·
Registered
199 Posts
OH, YEAH, one more thing, where is the rest of the engine in that pic.? My weed wacker has a bigger powerplant. That engine looks exactly like the one on my kids BAJA 90.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts