Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
nuttin bout our bike.. thats what pisses me off ive been buyin mags. n cant see an article on our bike... no link its in the magazine
i have three dirtwheels mags where our bike is featured in front cover of two!! actually that pic i posted came out of it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just read about Honda's 750EX , holy $hit batman 105 hp,:hey::hey:with optional turbocharger available.:yay:i hope they make this thing, sounds like a fun ride, and crazy how engine faces forward instead of up.:nuts::nuts: the only bad i see i don't think it has IRS:confused:.i think i would have to wait a cpl of years after they come out and hope prices go down like they did the700xx.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I was skeptical if the Honda 750EX was really a concept atv or if it's another Dirt Wheels April Fools joke.

I've fallen for their trickery once or twice.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I went and bought the mag to check it out. This was not an April fools joke. Read the whole thing. The April fools joke was about a floating atv, rubber framed mini truck, and toy hauler/rv with a spot on the side to store a car. All the funky weird prototypes they showed were a top pick of their favorites, not this years models. The 750ex was a prototype from a few years ago. It was overkill, and didn't make the cut. Honda decided to stick with a big bore single, and decided to use the irs as the scale tipper to make it better than the raptor. The 750ex was the prototype for the 700xx!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have the mag also they also have a Yamaha 1700 in there They come up with some silly stuff that will never make the dealer

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I went and bought the mag to check it out. This was not an April fools joke. Read the whole thing. The April fools joke was about a floating atv, rubber framed mini truck, and toy hauler/rv with a spot on the side to store a car. All the funky weird prototypes they showed were a top pick of their favorites, not this years models. The 750ex was a prototype from a few years ago. It was overkill, and didn't make the cut. Honda decided to stick with a big bore single, and decided to use the irs as the scale tipper to make it better than the raptor. The 750ex was the prototype for the 700xx!
the 750ex it a fake if u look closly ull see the frame go right though the head and the handell bars are off the jet ski, ect..... the rv is real ive seen one last summer when i went camping at lake gorege.... a atv will float, my recon did after i put the 24'' tires on but i didnt have a snorke so i swamped it...

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
It is the same April Fools joke that Dirt Wheels has used for about the last five years. Same old tired crap in that magazine. They should hire some of the guys from the now defunct QUAD to revamp that piece of crap magazine.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
i hope so id hate to have to go buy it lol

21 - 30 of 30 Posts