Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scuzz and I were riding this weekend when we saw another guy on a 700xx. He had Honda branded nerf bars that he said he bought from the dealer. They looked good and fit pretty good too, but didn't have heal gaurds. Anyone know where these could be bought or how much they are?

·
Registered
537 Posts
You can only get them from the dealer I believe. The salesman where I bought my 700 said they were $250.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can only get them from the dealer I believe. The salesman where I bought my 700 said they were $250.
I'd rather get the Pro Armor ones for a little bit more, but i'm hearing alot of fitment issues.:confused:

·
Banned
711 Posts
any one have any pix or can any one dig up a picture of them..... i just bough proarmor fat pegs but am vary currious to see what they look like

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'll never buy another piece of Pro Armor anything for any of my toys. The powder coating on the Pro XC bumper I have is falling off like I've never seen before. Just flaking on the top and a major seam in it from the top to bottom of the center plate. From all the fitment issues with the skids, and bumper, and now this their quality is total garbage.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I was at the Honda Dealer today... and low and behold they had some Honda Racing Nerf's off a 700xx that a father had bought for his 16 y/o son, and his son said it was to fast (hehe) and they returned it. $200 out the door!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah and that was what that guy was complaining about the most on them.
no doubt. Now I'd just like to find some metal heel gaurds. But its gonna be later, we gotta find our exhaust now :confused::lmao:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I put mine on last night. 100% PERFECT FIT

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I really like the Honda Racing Products. I got the nerf bars the front bumper and also the grab handle for the rear. Everything fit well and I didn't even get bloody knuckles. I am using the stock heel guards. They appear to be well made. These items did however, make oil changing somewhat tricky. It is amazing how a little oil can travel so far in such a short time.
Sid

1 - 17 of 17 Posts