Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$200 Shipped and PayPal'd.

Great Condition, No Bends or Major scrapes or gouges.

If you have or plan on running 23" front tires, these will not fit. They rub at full turn. This is the ONLY reason I'm selling them. They are VERY sturdy, i'm damn near 200lbs :disgust: and can jump up and down on them and they dont budge.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i know someone wants some new nerfs!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
How much were they new?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually don't remember what I paid for them but I think it was $250

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, but I wont be able to take them off till next week. The quad is burried behind every house furnishing possible right now due to staining the floors in the entire house.

·
Registered
302 Posts
ok, well i might be interested, but i gotta check my funds....

·
Registered
355 Posts
I can offer $140 shipped. I can buy new for $200 including shipping. Do you have a PayPal account?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can offer $140 shipped. I can buy new for $200 including shipping. Do you have a PayPal account?
Then I suggest you buy them for $200 new shipped. That's a great deal! :yay:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
I wish they were black. That's a great price on them.

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
who cares bout how the quad looks hell if it looked like a kfx700 id sill buy it..... i think its stupid how ppl buy quad like they yfz or raptor just cause it looks good.... hell i would buy a quad if it hade no plastics on it.....

·
Registered
355 Posts
who cares bout how the quad looks hell if it looked like a kfx700 id sill buy it..... i think its stupid how ppl buy quad like they yfz or raptor just cause it looks good.... hell i would buy a quad if it hade no plastics on it.....
I believe you guys missed the point which is these are used and it shows. They appear to be ridden hard which is cool as I ride hard too but that to me that means the nerfs have had some stress placed on them. 70% of what I can get them for new seems fair. My offer is still there if you want to sell at that price.

I don't give a shit about the TRX700 looking pretty. Shit, I rarely even wash my XX and already have scars on the plastic and a bent E-brake switch from a roll in the desert. I bought it to ride and to ride hard. Now I wouldn't buy a quad without plastics though. Where would you put the seat? Seriously the plastics do offer some protection from debris and help lessen the damege to the frame and functional components in a crash. Sorry to hijack and good luck with selling these.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts