Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a used dirt bike for my 7yr old son. I'd prefer a Honda but will consider other brands. Any size 90cc or below. You can email me pics to the address below

[email protected]

·
Registered
667 Posts
a PW50 is the best starter bike out there. oil injected and easy to ride

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea my buddies son has one. I'll consider any bike but prefer honda.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Check craigslist. I got my son a pw50 for 600

·
Registered
667 Posts
the shaft drive takes away the worry of ur child getting something cought in the chain, great starter bike

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow, I just called Honda and they said they had a special a month ago, 999.99 CRF50! He told me to wait it out another month or so and the Honda rebate should be back

·
Registered
83 Posts
Friendly Yamaha/Honda was selling brand new/left over 08 Honda 50's for 799.99. I'll ask tomorrow if they are still going for that, if you want?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes sir, Check it out for me please

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'll post up tomorrow when I get home.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I bought an '08 crf50 back in nov for $849...that was cheaper than I could find a used one. IDK if they still have the bonus bucks on them or not though.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They only make the CRF now, There is no more XR. They were normally 14-15 thousand and were 999.99 with bonus bucks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Bad news! They were selling them for 799 in December, now they are 1299. They have Yamaha PW 50's for about the same price and the Yamaha's have electric start. Anyways, sorry for getting your hopes up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.