Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a video of my testing of the 9/16 L8ton swaybar, short review for now this this is great. Tested in So Cal desert where I race in Dist 38. Was able to run the suspension softer in the rear with less body roll than the stock.
I will be racing my 1st race back from my leg fracture this Sun, it is two races a solo race and team race. I will run the 9/16 bar in the solo race and put the big bar on for the team race with no other changes. Stay tuned for a complete review of both bars and hope some more video.

Video a little long but, I think it is pretty good.
Thanks to Kyle at L8ton for a great product

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Was trying to to post straight here with out the link guess I did it wrong!! Anybody know how I can attach the video straight to the thread??

Thanks

·
Registered
455 Posts
Just use the regular link. It should embed itself into the post.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tried to copy paste didn't work! what link you talking about?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good looking out!! you racing this weekend!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scott of course!!! Who else!! :)

Going to have him do 2 laps I do 1 he does 2 then hope thats it!!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What do you guys think??
Will try to have somebody video at the race coming by, like I said will be trying both bars that day!!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Nice video Jeff! I think your cuz is gonna need a clean air filter after that! lol Looking forward to your review. I'm thinking of getting one of Kyle's anti-sway bars, but not sure wich one i should get? I'm leaning towards the 9/16".

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice video Jeff! I think your cuz is gonna need a clean air filter after that! lol Looking forward to your review. I'm thinking of getting one of Kyle's anti-sway bars, but not sure wich one i should get? I'm leaning towards the 9/16".
You have stock shocks?
Will let you know after this weekend what I think! For my tyoe of racing (desert)

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Thanks for the linky but i've read every thread on this site! :lmao:
I think i'll probably get the 9/16 before the end of the group buy!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Okay, I was just making sure you saw it since you were asking for reviews.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
It's cool! Jeff I got Fox Shox. The rears are kinda soft on top but my rear arms sit more flat than they did with the stock shocks. So I think that helps with cornering. Not sure if the 11/16" will be too stiff for woods type riding? Plus I was in a bad car accident that kinda screwed up my back and neck. So I like the ride to be a little soft.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts