Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a feeler... Here's the deal... I recently rode another 700 with the same setup as mine. The problem is, I think they might be too short. I didn't get to ride the other one for a long time, but I might be going with another option.

This deal would include the stem, oversized clamp, and Tag T2 handlebar... I haven't even installed them yet for the reason mentioned above... So, if anybody might be interested, let me know and we could possibly work something out.... Thanks

·
Registered
237 Posts
If anyone else is wondering if it may be to low it is the same set up I have and I really like it. I am 5 10 and the 350 is a good price I think it only took me about an hour or hour and a half to install.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If anyone else is wondering if it may be to low it is the same set up I have and I really like it. I am 5 10 and the 350 is a good price I think it only took me about an hour or hour and a half to install.
your post got me thinking....

This setup is low for me... I'm 6'3", and just feel like I need a little more.. Might not be low for someone else

·
Registered
667 Posts
your post got me thinking....

This setup is low for me... I'm 6'3", and just feel like I need a little more.. Might not be low for someone else
You are correct, I realized it this weekend. I am going with the flex bars in a high bend, i makes a huge differance over the regular bars, I have pro tapers now and the houser stem, stem great but the bars are too low and I am 5'11''

·
Registered
667 Posts
don't take that the wrong way anyone, i stand up alot while riding and i believe cabellos does too, his set up is great and well worth what he is asking

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'll pass on the gang rape

·
Registered
287 Posts
you haven't sold it yet?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Not sold, But ceballos is sell out lol

j/k

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
You installed the parts, You sold us out, Get it?

It's a bit corny.... I suck

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol... yea I installed them and rode with them this past weekend... too short for me!!!... But I'm still willing to let it go so I can get a bigger one... if anyone is still interested, make me an offer

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Soooooo, There used. Lower price? lol

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I did offer, Wasn't what you were looking to do though. No nagging here, Just ruffling your feathers. I've got a shortlist of items with these on it, I just can't decide what to buy first.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea I know its just that I don't need those items right now.. at the end of the day I still need to replace it... kind of hard to do that while unemployed

1 - 20 of 23 Posts