·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah and for $125 you think the would of thrown that little tab with a whole in it to market to all the sand and desert riders

·
Registered
528 Posts
what is the advantage over stock?i never used my grab bar.

·
Registered
207 Posts
You never got stuck in a mud hole? it lowers the bar so that when you stand up (basicly cleaning the quad) you dont have to shug your shoulders to get it that extra little bit (and it always seems to be that extra little bit)
I am buying one... I have no need for a flag.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
or stuck in the sand and need a little extra leverage or a spot for a buddy to grab too its a heavy quad.lol and of course there is that bling factor!

·
Registered
528 Posts
bling factor is cool, everytime i got stuck i had one of my bitches pull me out with a winch, if it lowers the bar then i can understand because it was hard getting it high enough to put a block under it to adjust the preload.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These are from houser they make them dont believe its just a Houser sticker on a different bar. im gonna call and see if they can weld a flag mount on one for me.(cant be that hard)

·
Registered
183 Posts
i dont think it would be that hard either to make a clamp or bracket or something that would attach a flag - and it could be removable for when you werent using it. i'd browse the local plumbing department to see if you can find anything aesthetically pleasing that would work.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
very true may bave to be another do it your self mod to a mod.lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts