Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I am looking to buy the new houser suspension nerf bars and was wanting to get somte feedback from anyone who has purchased these nerf bars. Ordering them from houser and getting it powder coated will run you alittle over 500 dollars. If anyone out there has purchased these please let me know what you think.

Thanks
Patrick:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
is having a little spring in your foot peg really gonna be worth $500 seems steep to me for nerfs when all the others are around 300 or so. i would get different nerfs and go with a percision anti vibe clamp or rox and get a good set of bars i think that will give you a way better and less tireing ride than those nerfs. just my 2 1/2 cents.

·
Registered
287 Posts
They are not done yet for the xx! It's not just spring in the pegs, they are rummer mounted at the back kind of like the prm bumper!! Where they are rubber mounted is the spot where I have broke my pro-armer set!!

They should work great and hold up stronger than the others. Also how the nets hook are different.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys

Thanks for the info. I have yet to make a decision but if you go to there web site it will let you order them. I dont know if they will tell you after you put all of your billing information in that they dont make them but it looks like you can order them now.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts