Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have much time but I just wanted to say they work and look incredible. J caster is going to follow up with some pics as soon as he gets home from our testing today.

More to come.

·
Banned
711 Posts
thanks for the heads up.. once your review comes in.... ill see where iam at with my quad payments and go and get a lone for front and rear arms and shocks...

thanks in advance,

hawk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Here are some pictures of the new Houser rear arms. These things are awesome! I can't wait to get a set on my quad. As you can see they made the upper mounts on the spindle so they will clear a smaller wheel or an 11" wheel with some reinforcement rings like we run. This is going to be the hot setup.

·
Registered
170 Posts
One of my favorite parts about these is the way the shocks mount. They made them with the lower shock mount like the front arms with the uniball type mount and not the clevis type. Now we can pull the shocks apart quickly and change out spring rates or service the shock if needed with a whole lot less work.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey Josh how wide is it now? no more spacers?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thanks wayne and Jcaster for posting up, im getting into harescrambles next year. been practicing running the courses the week after or day b4 and riding with the guys that do... this machine is insane, cant imagine with the extra help what it would be like... the elkas in the back made an insane difference.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Damn! I would get those just to run a 10" wheel! I'm curious about width too though!

Wayne... is that what elkas look like on the back? :nudge nudge: haha

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no more spacers?
With the wider amr's you don't need spacers any more, and we ended up with about 1" more wheel travel than before. And the best part is even with all of that travel the quad still sits 1 1/2" off the ground when it is fully bottomed out, no more slamming the rear of the frame on the ground all the time. I can't wait to spend some time with Bob Bell @ Precision Concepts and get the shocks working real good so we can see what this thing is capable of, it's going to be fun.

·
Registered
425 Posts
other sponsors need to step up.....they be fools not to pick up such a winning combo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts