Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this about the worst city for riding cause their aren't many places anyone oppose? I've seen more spots but I woukd rather not get shot, and I'm not always looking to drive a couple hours just to ride for a little while

·
Registered
377 Posts
It is good to have a road bike to ride in between the time you don't ride your quad.
Have you checked out Johnny Nash indoor arena?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It is good to have a road bike to ride in between the time you don't ride your quad.
Have you checked out Johnny Nash indoor arena?
Just checked closed till further notice.....their is a track by crosby but I like to trail ride I'm not track material haha

·
Registered
22 Posts
I knew I was the only one in houston with an XX LOL
Both my cousin and I live in Houston and have 700xx's. I've had mine for a year and it MIGHT have 10 hours on it. There is nowhere to ride.

So I bought this to hold me over in between trails:

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
I think general sams is mostly mud. Down south off-road in crosby is supposed to have some good trails. Also, there is the sam houston national forest in huntsville. Since its a state park they have some restrictions but ive heard its not bad.
I just got my quad so i havent had a chance to make it out anywhere yet but i know people that go ride in the forest all the time and like it.
Down South offroad is on the river too, good place to cool off after riding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts