Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sell cars for 20 years now. Being one of a few women in the industry way back when... it was common for customers to come in an ask for "The Girl" over time "dagirl" has become my name to most who know me...

I had an old man buy a car from me in NJ, when he was in Fla at a buick dealer he ran into one of my former coworkers who was the manager there...when he was asked who did he buy his Lincoln from at Wayne he replied, "the girl!"

71 my year of birth...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
I got mine because I'd only buy Honda's. So my friends called me Joe Honda. I just added the #1 in there to tease the other makes.

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
"roadkill" is just my latest creation. I've been known at other times in other forums as "pond scum", "speed bump" and others. The best I can offer as to how my screen name came to be is... it's just another product of a sick mind.

roadkill

·
Registered
217 Posts
From one of my other playtoys (see below).:hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
47 Posts
My brother and I are campaigning a 4 cylinder hot farm pulling tractor that we call the "Stick Boy" (named after a friend who was killed in an ATV accident). It's a Ford 5000, my initials are BMC, so I put those together to make BMC5000.

If you're bored at work or interested in the Stick Boy, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/bcare973

We compete against 6 cylinder tractors all the time, and this year we're going to add a second turbocharger. We're about 600HP with one charger, with twins we'll be 1000+.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Short for Smooth Criminal (Alien AntFarm)

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Short for Smooth Criminal (Alien AntFarm)
had to google that one too... I know that song but I expected it to be from something stupid you did with friends when younger and they said smooth and the name stuck...you know what I mean...lol

see this is why I posted this question.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!">Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
No, Most of my Nicknames actually come from my intitials DLD. D, Double D, Diamond Dog and Repeat. You can see why I wouldn't use those. I have a criminal past and smooth criminal fit, smo0othcriminal use to be my screen names and email. I out grew it when I gave up street hustling. Now I'm punished to a life of working offshore lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I work on a Oil & Gas Platform 100miles offshore in the Gulf Of Mexico. We work 14/14 which means 14 days home and then go offshore for 14 days, rinse repeat. While we are out here we work 12-16 hour days averaging 84-115 hours a week. It's actually not that bad though, most of the time we are just reading gauges and doing a ton of paperwork.

Me a year or two ago

Drilling Rig on out platform

Previous Platform I worked on

On our way to the platform

·
Registered
217 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
528 Posts
my name started when i was big into mustangs(locally became known as the pumpkin car) then seemed to fit when i started streetbikes because they are all orange..
my 750 looks almost identical to my 1000

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
first off it has nothing to do with the show RemingtonSteele dont even like the show.lol
it started when i built my my old truck Remington cause its my first name and steel cause its an all american steel truck.lol the the truck took the identity RemingtonSteel so i quess im the same as warlock just named afer a toy of mine.

·
Registered
667 Posts
LOL because I am CRAZY, cast iron balls, down to any challange!

·
Registered
671 Posts
My screen name is really simple. First letter of my first name (Doug) and my last name. I know, pretty unoriginal. Use the same name for every forum I am on.

You stang guys are freaks lol
I actually sold my 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra three weeks ago.:eek:hno: Owned it for over five years. Before that I owned a 93 GT. For the first time in almost 10 years I am Mustang-less.:cry: Someday I will own another.

Doug

·
Registered
80 Posts
Man I feel like a nerd. It's my email address. Short for Jeff Johnson; 82 was just an add on.

·
Registered
528 Posts
My screen name is really simple. First letter of my first name (Doug) and my last name. I know, pretty unoriginal. Use the same name for every forum I am on.

I actually sold my 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra three weeks ago.:eek:hno: Owned it for over five years. Before that I owned a 93 GT. For the first time in almost 10 years I am Mustang-less.:cry: Someday I will own another.

Doug

i almost wanna kick your ass as much as i wanna kick my own for selling mine, the terminators are gonna be worth money in 20 years....alot of money.
since there are a few fans, yall may like this...
NOS direct port 300 shot,01 aluminum cobra block, ported 04 cobra heads, mahle pistons, eagle rods, 04 cobra crank,full upr coilover race suspension on sra.

·
Registered
452 Posts
one of my cars.. 99 eclipse gs.. went from 2.0 litre to a bored an stroked 2.4 with a whole lotta boost :)

1 - 20 of 111 Posts