Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm a big guy at 6.0' 280. I need to adjust the suspension to my size and I have NO idea how to do it. The owners manual does not help. If the stock suspension can be adjusted what does everyone suggest? I mostly ride pits and trails and some mild hill climbs. Any help is good help Thanks.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
rear shocks

Hey everyone, I'm a big guy at 6.0' 280. I need to adjust the suspension to my size and I have NO idea how to do it. The owners manual does not help. If the stock suspension can be adjusted what does everyone suggest? I mostly ride pits and trails and some mild hill climbs. Any help is good help Thanks.
Just don't turn the adjuster looking things on the rear shocks. They aren't adjusters. They will leak after you turn them at all.

·
Registered
355 Posts
The shocks are preload adjustable. This allows you to set ride height and sag. At 280 you can try turning the front preload 3/4 down from the top and the rears halfway. Jack the quad off of the tires, You may need to give the retaining ring a whack to loosen it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.