Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 Honda TRX 700XX TRX700 TRX 700XX

I've always been leery with buying vehicles over the internet. My dad bought my sister a Camaro from Florida off of eBay and it turned out to be nothing but troubles. Granted, it was 8 years old and this is a brand new quad under full warranty. I don't know, that's a pretty screamin' price. ~$5,500 total.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"* [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Due to American Honda Motor Company's regulations, the customer must come into our store to make the purchase of all [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NEW [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] HONDA atv's and motorcycles. After the purchase has been made the atv or motorcycle can be shipped or delivered at the customers expense."[/FONT]

That's pretty stupid. Guess I can't buy it anyways. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Shop local and you'll find good deals

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just put $100 on a black '08 to hold it at a local dealership. They are offering me $7,000 out the door.

Turns out that the one on eBay was going to be $7,200 after everything is said and done. Much rather buy local, anyways.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Not to bad, I paid 7100 OTD in Oct/Nov. I've seen people post OTD in the low 6's in different regions

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, that's what I've heard. My friend just got a 450R from the same place, got it for $6,000 out the door, financed for six months though them. I'm just going though my credit union and playing the dealer cash. Probably could have gotten it cheaper if I was going to finance it through the actual dealer.

Oh well, still not a bad price. She's brand spankin' new, still sitting in the crate.

·
Registered
425 Posts
yah thats a good price for this area...with all that Dunes we have near here Quad sale prices are usally high because they know people will pay that price.

but honestly see if you can talk them down a bit more...or see if they can toss in some free equipment.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I was going to see if I could get them to throw in some nerfs, or the first service.

What did you pay for yours? And where?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Paid 5500 plus tax for mine jan 31st 09 location PNW

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
South La Here, 7100 was a good deal in this area plus I purchased mine in Oct/Nov of 08 before the 09 was out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts