·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry about that I ment to put that in there now I cant edit the poll

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
roughing it out is funner... i just hope im not the only one on here that has sleeped on a quad....ive sleeped on the xx be4.. put a pillow on the bars and let ur leg hang....

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
roughing it out is funner... i just hope im not the only one on here that has sleeped on a quad....ive sleeped on the xx be4.. put a pillow on the bars and let ur leg hang....
I took a nap on mine one time at the dunes, but haven't camped on it b4. lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
i reckon you cant beat heading out with the mates on bikes and quads and having 1 4x4 with you to throw the swags and esky in plus some spares and fuel, just heading in which ever way looks like a good idea then after riding all day make a fire, roll out the swag,cook a steak drink all the booze in the esky, and then ride back the next day

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Tent with power and a shower nearby. Did plenty of "roughing it" with the Boy Scouts.
im in the boy scouts.... u shoulda see the jambo this year... hot as gell..
but i like the 50mile back packin trips we go on...

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I prefer all the comforts I can get. Room service, hot shower, pool, jacuzzi and cable TV. Roughing it for me is no room service.

roadkill

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I prefer all the comforts I can get. Room service, hot shower, pool, jacuzzi and cable TV. Roughing it for me is no room service.

roadkill

or the room service ladie is over 25

·
Registered
205 Posts
Whats tent with power? Like sleep in a tent but have a generator?

Picked roughing it, kinda lazy when it comes to stuff and I like simplicity. Simple tent, easy loading/unloading is where its at

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
depends on how hot it is and how bad the bugs are and how cold it is . If it is hot and bugs are bad rv,camper motel tent with ac. Fall like this time of year tent and air matress . hard cold winters cabin with fireplace. this time of year is awesome in south alabama, 50s at night and 75 in the day

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I prefer just to get a blanket and lay on it. I don't need any other jazz unless it is rainy, or really cold, if it is either I'd take a tent and my thermal sleeping bag. I did 300 miles of the apalachian trail in HS. I love the outdoors.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Did the tent thing for nearly 35 years. Actually dad used to take us and put a tarp over the bed of the truck. Started using a pop up a couple years ago. Its light to pull and has ac and heat. What I like most is being able to stand up to change clothes since im kinda tall.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts