Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
In the back of the Silverado on all fours.
Second that. The 700xx likes riding in the back of the Duramax.

On the same thought, My first quad was a 660 Raptor and I had two trucks - an '86 F150 and a '77 Toyota Hilux. It was a pain to load it into the F150 because the truck had big tires, etc., but I built a little frame to fit in the back of the Toyota with a "box" that fit between the wheel wells and little ramps on the front and back. That way I could set up my drive-on ramps when the tailgate was down, drive the quad up and into the bed of the truck. When the front tires touched the front of the box, I just put it in neutral and left it there. On the back, there was 1/2" or so between the back tires and tailgate, and since the quad was sitting on those "little ramps" inside, it couldn't go anywhere (no need for a strap). I really wish I would have taken a picture of it. It was simple to do and I'd recommend it for anyone with a smaller truck (one where the quad can't fit between the wheel wells).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.