Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

· Premium Member
2,728 Posts
with my 09' F-150 supercab. Looking to buy a trailer soon, so I can haul the wifes 250 and my xx.
Are you sure that you want to do that? Now you won't have anytime for yourself, lol!!

· Premium Member
2,189 Posts
+1... Silverado 2500 with 8' bed. I can drive much faster not having to tow anything. Get there quicker = more time to ride.

roadkill

if you had a powerstroke, you could still haul a trailer and get there quicker than the silverado :lmao::hey::yay:

or even a cummins.

Someone had to say it, and for the record, I was joking because I like them all, and if I wasn't hung up on the fact that I already have a new truck, i'd be getting another diesel.

· Registered
667 Posts
Enclosed trailer, holds 8 bikes, built in Snap-On tool box, 30amp service to lights and outlets, air compressor, mig welder, atv lift and gear storage area:hey:

Attachments

· Registered
160 Posts
We have 5 quads so its always on a trailer,in the process of building a 24 ft gooseneck so all the quads and parts will fit on it instead of one quad in the truck leaving no room for other things such as tents and such. As far as being slow with a trailer forget that just mash the gas and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

· Registered
579 Posts
Enclosed trailer, holds 8 bikes, built in Snap-On tool box, 30amp service to lights and outlets, air compressor, mig welder, atv lift and gear storage area:hey:
Damn my man, I know I can ride with you from now on...LOL That rig is awesome...Did Eric buy that for you..LMAO:lmao:

· Premium Member
410 Posts
shifterracer how long have you been pulling the xx that way

im sure your suspension is a lot better than mine but i use my 06 honda civic and crushed the rear springs I had to get adjustable control arms to keep from destroying tires lol if i keep it i will put air ride on it eventualy

of course it wasnt the xx that caused it it was my grizzly @850lb didnt take long lol and yes ive hit 90 with it as well and still managed 18mpg

id like to see a duramaxx do that :eek:hno::lmao:

· Registered
60 Posts
shifterracer how long have you been pulling the xx that way

im sure your suspension is a lot better than mine but i use my 06 honda civic and crushed the rear springs I had to get adjustable control arms to keep from destroying tires lol if i keep it i will put air ride on it eventualy

of course it wasnt the xx that caused it it was my grizzly @850lb didnt take long lol and yes ive hit 90 with it as well and still managed 18mpg

id like to see a duramaxx do that :eek:hno::lmao:
Actually that was my first time towning it. I would not want to tow anything heavier then that as my car is already pretty light...like yours.

How was your car towing a 850lb grizzly?!? Last year i had a polariz 800 and i towed that with my escape which wasn't to bad. The bad thing about the escape is that the V-6 has no power to pull it up the hills of WV! My subie has no problem in the power department :)

Yea i was able to pull down @ 20mpg in the subie on pretty much a flat freeway. I would never see that in a truck.

· Registered
189 Posts
haha Phucknutz has a crazy nice set up.

I have a 2007 civic si and I will not tow my bike with the car. I go with friends and they use my trailer and and tow it with their truck. Im in the market for a disel truck though. Anyone have any ideas? Im looking for a used 2004-2007 dodge 2500 cummins

21 - 40 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.