Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

· Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I throw mine in the bed of my 06 SuperDuty Diesel

I'd be jealous of you, but you have the 6.0L. I like the truck a lot other than that!

· Premium Member
2,932 Posts
ZFsix, Would you be interested in a Downfire box for 2 12's? I've got a really nice one I just removed. It's made specifically for out 09 GMC CrewCabs.

· Premium Member
410 Posts
nice trucks guys

greg I dont blame you i wouldent do it to an si either

I pulled my grizz through the ozarks with no problems my clutch is about shot but other than that it has 113+K miles and still going lol

here is my new toy hauler I just dont haul it very far from the gas station lol

Attachments

· Registered
22 Posts
ZFsix, Would you be interested in a Downfire box for 2 12's? I've got a really nice one I just removed. It's made specifically for out 09 GMC CrewCabs.
Thanks but no thanks. I put a stereo in my 07 Sierra and 3 weeks later someone decided they needed it more than me, so this one is going to retain the stock stuff. I sold the 07 and got this 09 so I could start over. :)

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Enclosed trailer, holds 8 bikes, built in Snap-On tool box, 30amp service to lights and outlets, air compressor, mig welder, atv lift and gear storage area:hey:
Nice set up, but I started this thread for the average tow for the average ride.

I have a 53 foot race trialer that can haul 2 race cars, a support car, 1 golf cart, 2 quads, with a 20k watt generator, enough compressor for a a crew of 7 using air tools, and enough storage to completey rebuild a race car 2 times before resupplying.
I also have a 28 foot enclosed Featherlite all aluminum trailer with everything you have.

But I still use my 8 x 8 open trailer when I go riding. Because I know it fits anywhere I want to go.:hey:

Attachments

· Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Nice set up, but I started this thread for the average tow for the average ride.

I have a 53 foot race trialer that can haul 2 race cars, a support car, 1 golf cart, 2 quads, with a 20k watt generator, enough compressor for a a crew of 7 using air tools, and enough storage to completey rebuild a race car 2 times before resupplying.
I also have a 28 foot enclosed Featherlite all aluminum trailer with everything you have.

But I still use my 8 x 8 open trailer when I go riding. Because I know it fits anywhere I want to go.:hey:
Ara I want to see the pictures of the 53' trailer not one like I have...heck make a quick video sounds like a awesome trailer would love to see it!

· Registered
179 Posts
I don't really tow mine, it sits in the back of my 09' Toyota Tacoma. Fits perfect with the tailgate up too. The below pics have the tailgate down because I'm still waiting for my new ramps to get here so I have to use these old wooden ones I had and they stick out.

I've got access to a couple different lightweight trailers but when I'm going somewhere by myself to meet up with people back of the pickup is the fastest and easiest.

· Registered
68 Posts
I'm looking at a 8' x 16' right now to tow 4 quads down to Hatfield. It has brakes on it but they aren't wired. Anyone know at what weight trailer breaks are required? Towing with a Denali...

· Registered
174 Posts
TOTAL WEIGHT OF TRAILER AND ALL CARGO ON TRAILER SHOULD NOT EXCEED 2500LBS "IDEALLY".......

NOW IF ITS DRY ROADS ALL THE WAY AND NOBODY PULLS OUT IN FRONT OF YOU...OBVIOUSLY CAN TOW ALOT MORE WEIGHT WITHOUT trailer BRAKES...

BUT, TO BE SAFE....ESPECIALLY ON WET ROADS....WITH FULL SIZE TOW VEHICLE....2500LBS IS A SAFE LIMIT....

MY 02c.....from 25+yrs of towing

· Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah! With 4 bikes on the trailer, I would install brakes, better be safe than sorry and you'll notice that you are able to stop better when the trailer has brakes.

· Registered
68 Posts
Thanks guys. Did a little research. Proportional break controllers are cheap and easy to install. Should run me less than $120 said and done. The Denali has the brake wiring already under the dash...just need to hook into it and connect a couple wires under the hood. I was supposed to go check out the trailer today but we are FLOODED! Worse than I've ever seen it in New England. Hopefully it dries out by the weekend.

· Registered
667 Posts
I'm looking at a 8' x 16' right now to tow 4 quads down to Hatfield. It has brakes on it but they aren't wired. Anyone know at what weight trailer breaks are required? Towing with a Denali...
is it new? why are they not wired?

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.