Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, how far is everyone commuting to ride? Or do most of you have a local spot close to or at home to ride? I live in the city have to drive at least an hour to the nearest riding spot in my area.

Gets kind of frustrating when I want a quick fix and can't just take my quad out and ride...

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I travel about 180 miles one way to my two favorite spots. Because of that, I am limited to 6 or 7 trips a year. There is some riding closer, but it sucks in comparison. Usually we go for 2-3 days at a time.

·
Registered
243 Posts
It takes me ~ 2 hours one way. Wish it were one hour. Although, if it were one hour I would probably wish it were 1/2 hour. I'm just glad there is a great place to ride.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
bout 45 mins to our "home spot" great trails and not alot of people on them. Thiers some colser but no where as good as home spot

·
Registered
115 Posts
I ride everyday at the farm, at least to get the mail, not to mention the mx track in the woods next door. I've only hauled my quad twice and even then it was only twenty miles :)

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I travelled 215 miles there and 215 miles back for my first ride on the T-ReXX. First race and ride. My Lord am I glad I bought one of these. Oh Yeah !

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have a few public riding areas within an hour or so but have yet to go, I own private land that I ride on that is 20 minutes away, until I get the house built. Then it will be right outside the front door, CAN`T WAIT!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I think its about an hour and a halfish for me to get to our spot. Some are closer. But the good one is on the red river.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts