Attachments

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
y dont u just put it in that pick up

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
nice. and i can answer that he has a tonno cover on the truck.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
that would be a pain to keep takin off and puttin back on though

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
not that easy has rails and shocks most likely not to mention the fact its to heavy for only one person to lift not really practical to do. trailers the way to go.lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
That wouldn't make it to the places we ride haha.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That wouldn't make it to the places we ride haha.
You would be surprised what this truck can do, has plenty of power, takes V8 f150's, and mine is an I5:lmao:

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
You would be surprised what this truck can do, has plenty of power, takes V8 f150's, and mine is an I5:lmao:
I bet your not talkin a 5.4L so stop whoopin up on the under powered 4.6 the power to wight ratio just isn't fair.

Besides inlines have always out performed comparable V style engines usually pulling power but I'm sure off the line power would increase as well

·
Registered
253 Posts
Doesn't matter what it does on the street, that will not make it through the sand and other stuff we go though.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Johnny, I have an 08 super cab, silver w/ the same two tone as yours, w/ sliding rear window and sunroof. how do you like yours? I love mine, just wish it was the raptor LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
wow, my 08 had 56k miles already lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
:hey:

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ive got an 04 chev colorado and they do fit in the beb but not that great the front sits on the fenders and the rear on the tail gate. the front will then slide down and then its hard to get out. I use a trailer to and why put it in a truck. In WY you can put plates on drive them on the roads

1 - 20 of 27 Posts