Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am uploading an hd gopro movie now and my Mac is saying that it's gonna take 16 hours?? :confused: is that normal? Seems way too long to me?IT's only a 10 minute movie. I have roadrunner for download purposes and verizon for wireless. How long does it take to uploads y'alls?

·
Registered
330 Posts
How big is the file? And are you using roadrunner or Verizon to upload it? Ur upload speed is always way slow, usually 500k - 1 meg per second is normal around kc mo depending on how fast u pay for

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use the roadrunner for the big stuff. I only have 5gb per month on my mifi so I try and save that for other stuff. It's a ten minute hd video with a soundtrack. Not sure how big the file is?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok thanks Gary, I finished uploading it this morning around 10 and it still hasn't showed up on my channel yet.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Last weekend I searched for turkeyfoot on Youtube and it showed up! I clicked it and it said "video has been removed by user"?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i uploaded it in standard definition first. didnt like the way it looked so i deleted it and tried to upload it again in hd and it goof's up now? unfortunately it takes 15 hours to upload it. so im basically without my computer for that time... scary! im on this thing at least 12 hours a day!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Usually a 10 minute HD video will take about 2-3 hours depending on when you upload it and your upload speed. Try to start uploading it around 11 pm and should be done by the time you wake up, also don't forget once you upload "they" YouTube have to approve it so they go thru their motion and if approve then they release and that might take some time also. Just need to be patient and have a beer or two....lol!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Joe! I guess i have super slow internet cause it takes me about 15 hours to upload a 10 minute hd video. I'm gonna see about gettind a faster way to upload these video's.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Were you ever able to figure out the size of your files, mine are usually between 80-300 megs depending on the recorded time.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK i uploaded my 10 minute hd video again. It said it was uploaded and now 10 hours later and it's still not showing up on my channel? :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts