Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am uploading an hd gopro movie now and my Mac is saying that it's gonna take 16 hours?? :confused: is that normal? Seems way too long to me?IT's only a 10 minute movie. I have roadrunner for download purposes and verizon for wireless. How long does it take to uploads y'alls?

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
That's OK. What we need to know is the size of the file you are uploading. Keep in mind that YouTube takes quite a while to process large HD files as well as they convert them to flash. (.FLV)

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i uploaded it in standard definition first. didnt like the way it looked so i deleted it and tried to upload it again in hd and it goof's up now? unfortunately it takes 15 hours to upload it. so im basically without my computer for that time... scary! im on this thing at least 12 hours a day!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Usually a 10 minute HD video will take about 2-3 hours depending on when you upload it and your upload speed. Try to start uploading it around 11 pm and should be done by the time you wake up, also don't forget once you upload "they" YouTube have to approve it so they go thru their motion and if approve then they release and that might take some time also. Just need to be patient and have a beer or two....lol!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Were you ever able to figure out the size of your files, mine are usually between 80-300 megs depending on the recorded time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.